Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Jasmine Porch and Bittermilk partner to host August Beverage Series
- Picnic Baskets from Town Center Market
- Smart Meetings magazine Awards its 2014 Smart Stars Award for Best Coastal Hotel
- ¡Cantina Después Del Anochecer!
- Flash Back Friday: Dining through the decade
- Kiawah Island supports Ambrose Farm’s Tomato Fight
- Hatching season to begin on Kiawah for our Loggerhead Sea Turtles
- Flash Back Friday: The Sanctuary Grand Opening
- Brendon Bashford named Director of Food & Beverage at The Sanctuary
- World’s Best Wine Lists- The Ocean Room receives 3 stars!
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Dolphin Strand Feeding on Kiawah Island (2)
- HGTV Dream Home 2013 (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Picture this, milk chocolate melted on a graham cracker which is hugging a toasted, gooey marshmallow … makes for a very good moment for all senses! Can you say Smores!?!
On Wednesday, July 17th The Ocean Room proudly hosted a spontaneous Wine Dinner featuring beautiful wine from Staglin Family Vineyard. Here are the following steps in throwing a great wine dinner on the fly! Step 1: Location, location, location.
We are pleased to announce that Jason Rheinwald has advanced from Sous Chef to become the Chef de Cuisine for The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Chef Rheinwald looks to build on the culinary excellence … Read More
Beach days, fireworks, Uncle Joe’s old stories, Grandma Betty’s macaroni salad and the best Red, White & Blue threads money can buy! Oh yeah, it’s the 4th of July. Whether you are celebrating at home this 4th or on … Read More
When you think of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary what comes to mind; fine dining, elegant, luxurious, picturesque… but how about when you start describing the food? Do you think of Dry/Wet Aged Beef or Masami Wagyu at a … Read More
This Sunday (June 16th), celebrate greatness and true dedication with those around you… and I’m not just talking about the U.S. Open, but that ‘good sport’ in your family, Dad! Father’s Day is coming up so treat Dad to a … Read More
Southerners have their favorites… Chitlins, Collard Greens, Grits and of course Okra! Originating from its African birth, this little plant (member of the mallow family, similar to hollyhock and the cotton plant) get’s its street cred here in the south … Read More
If you are a wine connoisseur or just a fan of delicious grapes this is something you won’t want to miss out on! Thursday, June 6th The Ocean Room restaurant is highlighting a Wine Dinner with Perception Wines who is … Read More
Kicking off the holiday weekend, The Coastal Breeze Band took the stage for the Summer Concert Series on The Grand Lawn at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort on Friday, May 24th! The Southeast’s #1 variety dance band, based … Read More
A true farm-to-table event in our own back yard! Loggerhead Grill’s weekly Friday evening Seaside Buffet partners with local farmers and fishermen from the surrounding region of South Carolina. The fruits of their labor sources from Joe Fields Farm, Ambrose … Read More