Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Running for a Cause
- Congratulations, Earl, on Grammy nomination for Handpicked!
- Runners Powered by Protein
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- 2nd Annual Disc Golf Tournament (2)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
- Leatherback Sea Turtle nest on Kiawah Island! (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
As tradition, The Sanctuary Pastry Team has created their annual gingerbread theme to display within the hotel throughout the holidays. In the past we’ve seen coastal displays including Lighthouses, traditional gingerbread houses and even a lively scene giving the insight of … Read More
Review of The Ocean Room in Charleston Magazine — Written By Jeff Allen Photographs by Christopher Shane No one stumbles upon The Ocean Room. More than any other Lowcountry restaurant, you make a deliberate effort to be here and bring … Read More
Have you been stressed out lately and in need of a relaxing day in the Spa? Come out to the inviting Southern back porch style Spa at Kiawah Island’s Sanctuary Hotel and try out our exciting new spa treatments while … Read More
I scream, you scream… we all scream for, Wholly Cow! Beaches & Cream at The Sanctuary is a proud vendor of Wholly Cow Ice Cream. Servicing Charleston’s favorite Ice Cream for over 27 years with all natural ingredients and ‘original … Read More
Picture this, milk chocolate melted on a graham cracker which is hugging a toasted, gooey marshmallow … makes for a very good moment for all senses! Can you say Smores!?!
On Wednesday, July 17th The Ocean Room proudly hosted a spontaneous Wine Dinner featuring beautiful wine from Staglin Family Vineyard. Here are the following steps in throwing a great wine dinner on the fly! Step 1: Location, location, location.
We are pleased to announce that Jason Rheinwald has advanced from Sous Chef to become the Chef de Cuisine for The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Chef Rheinwald looks to build on the culinary excellence … Read More
Beach days, fireworks, Uncle Joe’s old stories, Grandma Betty’s macaroni salad and the best Red, White & Blue threads money can buy! Oh yeah, it’s the 4th of July. Whether you are celebrating at home this 4th or on … Read More
When you think of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary what comes to mind; fine dining, elegant, luxurious, picturesque… but how about when you start describing the food? Do you think of Dry/Wet Aged Beef or Masami Wagyu at a … Read More