Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Congratulations, Earl, on Grammy nomination for Handpicked!
- Runners Powered by Protein
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
- Leatherback Sea Turtle nest on Kiawah Island! (2)
- A fond farewell to my Kiawah family…. (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: The Ocean Room
You might have noticed, but Charleston is a big supporter of Susan G. Komen, Lowcountry. All over town, stores and restaurants are painting their windows/displays pink in support of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. This is an annual campaign to … Read More
Kiawah Island Golf Resort is kicking off September with Charleston Restaurant Week! From September 4th through 15th the following restaurants will be participating in one of the Greater Charleston Restaurant Association’s most anticipated weeks of the year: The Ocean Room … Read More
Review of The Ocean Room in Charleston Magazine — Written By Jeff Allen Photographs by Christopher Shane No one stumbles upon The Ocean Room. More than any other Lowcountry restaurant, you make a deliberate effort to be here and bring … Read More
On Wednesday, July 17th The Ocean Room proudly hosted a spontaneous Wine Dinner featuring beautiful wine from Staglin Family Vineyard. Here are the following steps in throwing a great wine dinner on the fly! Step 1: Location, location, location.
We are pleased to announce that Jason Rheinwald has advanced from Sous Chef to become the Chef de Cuisine for The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Chef Rheinwald looks to build on the culinary excellence … Read More
When you think of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary what comes to mind; fine dining, elegant, luxurious, picturesque… but how about when you start describing the food? Do you think of Dry/Wet Aged Beef or Masami Wagyu at a … Read More
If you are a wine connoisseur or just a fan of delicious grapes this is something you won’t want to miss out on! Thursday, June 6th The Ocean Room restaurant is highlighting a Wine Dinner with Perception Wines who is … Read More
Kiawah Island Golf Resort is proud to announce that we celebrated Mother’s Day 2013 at the Spring Polo Invitation at the Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club on Sunday, May 12th! Located in Kiawah and Seabrook’s own back yard, the … Read More