Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kiawah Comedy Weekend
- LePore Family win the “Know the Kiawah Feeling” e-club sweepstakes.
- Kiawah’s Special Winter Meetings Rates
- RSVP Tips for Planning a Successful Corporate Meeting at Kiawah
- Guerrilla Cuisine- A Dinner for Cystic Fibrosis
- A Kiawah Beverage Series with Bittermilk
- Kiawah offers great off-season special events
- Top 10 reasons for a Kiawah Island wedding
- Sanctuary Food and Beverage Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary!
- The Kickboxer Cocktail at The Ocean Room
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! (2)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Greetings! I would like to formally introduce you to our newest Sushi Chef at The Ocean Room restaurant, Chef Awal P. Sitepe… but you may call him Chef Badi (sounds like Body)!
Attendees of the Earl Klugh’s Weekend of Jazz at The Sanctuary celebrate in many ways; some dance, many sing, and most gather with friends and family… but this group, they celebrate in Tots.
-Mibek Farms Peanut-Hay Fed Beef -Ashe County Marble Cheddar -Benton’s Bacon -Sweetbay Farms Butter Lettuce -Geechie Boy Mills White Cornmeal -Sea Island Honey What do the above items all have in common? First of all, they are all southern gems … Read More
The Bloody Mary, a popular rendition of the morning ‘re-energizer’, has been named ‘the world’s most complex cocktail’ commonly served at Sunday brunch. This traditional concoction is believed to originate back to the 1920′s when it was born during the Great Depression. However, … Read More
-By Chef Nathan Thurston of The Ocean Room Restaurant in The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. If you have not had any “Big Grits” yet than you need to stop what your doing and find some right now. If … Read More