Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Palmetto Beef at The Ocean Room
- To “Sleep” or not to “Sleep” – Hibernation vs Brumation
- March Culinary Events at Kiawah Island
- Love Birds
- Kiawah Beverage Series at The Atlantic Room
- Kiawah Chefs Participate in Charleston Wine + Food Festival
- Kiawah Culinarians at Charleston Wine and Food Festival
- Spring Bird Watching on Kiawah
- Tomasso Celebrates 5 Years on Kiawah!
- Gourmet and Grapes Celebrates Success of Sixth Annual Event!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- 2nd Annual Disc Golf Tournament (2)
- HGTV Dream Home 2013 (2)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! 2 comments
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, Beaches and Cream, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Kiawah Island Golf Resort uncorked its first Beverage Series dinner 16 days into the New Year. This series is made up of collective beverage dinners which are spread over the course of the year. Seven participating outlets will be highlighting … Read More
Nothing like going out with a bang! Chef Jason Rheinwald of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary certainly lit up many palates last evening with his New Year’s Eve Black Truffle tasting menu. This six course tasting menu featured fresh … Read More
On December 31st we will raise our glasses and celebrate another year that has come and gone. In this celebration we hope for good fortune and peace in the year to come, so why not fill your glass with the … Read More
Tis the season to be merry and bright! This month we are focusing on citrus as we join forces with Limehouse Produce and their Citrus Celebration. And what better time to be spreading holiday cheer!
Proper nutrition! As runners we take this stuff seriously. It’s taken me awhile to learn what works best for me through trial and error. Each and every runner is different including how they train and what their body is able … Read More
Greetings! I would like to formally introduce you to our newest Sushi Chef at The Ocean Room restaurant, Chef Awal P. Sitepe… but you may call him Chef Badi (sounds like Body)!
Attendees of the Earl Klugh’s Weekend of Jazz at The Sanctuary celebrate in many ways; some dance, many sing, and most gather with friends and family… but this group, they celebrate in Tots.
-Mibek Farms Peanut-Hay Fed Beef -Ashe County Marble Cheddar -Benton’s Bacon -Sweetbay Farms Butter Lettuce -Geechie Boy Mills White Cornmeal -Sea Island Honey What do the above items all have in common? First of all, they are all southern gems … Read More
The Bloody Mary, a popular rendition of the morning ‘re-energizer’, has been named ‘the world’s most complex cocktail’ commonly served at Sunday brunch. This traditional concoction is believed to originate back to the 1920′s when it was born during the Great Depression. However, … Read More
-By Chef Nathan Thurston of The Ocean Room Restaurant in The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. If you have not had any “Big Grits” yet than you need to stop what your doing and find some right now. If … Read More