Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Great meeting spaces on Kiawah Island
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ
- The Sanctuary’s Easter Displays at Kiawah Island
- Prime Rib Thursday at Jasmine Porch
- Enjoy roasted oysters on Kiawah Island!
- Converting Hotel Guests into Apostles
- Kiawah Bobcats
- Juicing, Mother Nature’s Beet Goes On
- Loggerhead’s Poolside Dining is Open!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- HGTV Dream Home 2013 (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
- Winter Marsh Sparrow Banding (2)
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
I just love this time of year…everything is blooming, the days are longer, the weather is warming up and everyone is finding more and more reasons to be outside! But one of my very favorite parts about spring in Charleston … Read More
Kiawah Island Golf Resort uncorked its first Beverage Series dinner 16 days into the New Year. This series is made up of collective beverage dinners which are spread over the course of the year. Seven participating outlets will be highlighting … Read More
Nothing like going out with a bang! Chef Jason Rheinwald of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary certainly lit up many palates last evening with his New Year’s Eve Black Truffle tasting menu. This six course tasting menu featured fresh … Read More
On December 31st we will raise our glasses and celebrate another year that has come and gone. In this celebration we hope for good fortune and peace in the year to come, so why not fill your glass with the … Read More
Tis the season to be merry and bright! This month we are focusing on citrus as we join forces with Limehouse Produce and their Citrus Celebration. And what better time to be spreading holiday cheer!
Proper nutrition! As runners we take this stuff seriously. It’s taken me awhile to learn what works best for me through trial and error. Each and every runner is different including how they train and what their body is able … Read More
Greetings! I would like to formally introduce you to our newest Sushi Chef at The Ocean Room restaurant, Chef Awal P. Sitepe… but you may call him Chef Badi (sounds like Body)!
Attendees of the Earl Klugh’s Weekend of Jazz at The Sanctuary celebrate in many ways; some dance, many sing, and most gather with friends and family… but this group, they celebrate in Tots.
-Mibek Farms Peanut-Hay Fed Beef -Ashe County Marble Cheddar -Benton’s Bacon -Sweetbay Farms Butter Lettuce -Geechie Boy Mills White Cornmeal -Sea Island Honey What do the above items all have in common? First of all, they are all southern gems … Read More
The Bloody Mary, a popular rendition of the morning ‘re-energizer’, has been named ‘the world’s most complex cocktail’ commonly served at Sunday brunch. This traditional concoction is believed to originate back to the 1920′s when it was born during the Great Depression. However, … Read More