Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kiawah’s Roy Barth Honored with USTA Jacobs Bowl
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Meeting Planners
- Golf and Corporate Meetings – A Match Made in Heaven?
- Kiawah’s Recreation Department awarded Premier Recreation Operation Award
- How to Plan a Meeting on Kiawah Island (Even if You’re Not a Meeting Planner!)
- Parents.com top 3 things to do in Charleston includes visiting Kiawah
- A blog from The Liberty Project
- Sherman Travel on Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Atlanta Journal Constitution Top Eight Babymoon Destinations
- Use Unique Culinary Experiences to Create a Memorable Meeting on Kiawah Island.
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner
Tag Archives: Steakhouse
Specializing in the preparation of locally sourced beef, seafood, poultry and produce, The Ocean Room’s culinary team at The Sanctuary have been truly getting back to it’s roots when it comes to beef. Committed to supporting local agriculture, Chef de Cuisine Jason … Read More
Meet the Chocolate Brownie Dome, our newest creation in The Ocean Room restaurant on our dessert menu! The flavors are reminiscent of classic steakhouse desserts but taken up a few notches with some flair. This new dessert was created by … Read More
Review of The Ocean Room in Charleston Magazine — Written By Jeff Allen Photographs by Christopher Shane No one stumbles upon The Ocean Room. More than any other Lowcountry restaurant, you make a deliberate effort to be here and bring … Read More
We are pleased to announce that Jason Rheinwald has advanced from Sous Chef to become the Chef de Cuisine for The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Chef Rheinwald looks to build on the culinary excellence … Read More
When you think of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary what comes to mind; fine dining, elegant, luxurious, picturesque… but how about when you start describing the food? Do you think of Dry/Wet Aged Beef or Masami Wagyu at a … Read More