Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kiawah Comedy Weekend
- LePore Family win the “Know the Kiawah Feeling” e-club sweepstakes.
- Kiawah’s Special Winter Meetings Rates
- RSVP Tips for Planning a Successful Corporate Meeting at Kiawah
- Guerrilla Cuisine- A Dinner for Cystic Fibrosis
- A Kiawah Beverage Series with Bittermilk
- Kiawah offers great off-season special events
- Top 10 reasons for a Kiawah Island wedding
- Sanctuary Food and Beverage Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary!
- The Kickboxer Cocktail at The Ocean Room
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! (2)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Sommelier Garth Herr
Kiawah Island to Host One of First Opportunities To Taste Ocean Aged Wine Profiled on CBS. An 18-Person Experience at The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island to Kick Off Series of Restaurant Tasting Event.
If you are like me, you are adventurous in your beverage selections. However, from time to time you find yourself somewhat intimidated by the larger wine lists. When flipping through page after page of an enormous menu filled with high end wines … Read More
It is with great pleasure to annouce that our very own Garth Herr was named Top Sommelier at the Charleston Wine & Food Festival’s Sommelier Competition, last week!
Mark Your Calendars- Garth Herr sets The Ocean Room’s Sommelier Selection Suppers dates for the next five months! Garth Herr, The Ocean Room’s Sommelier has been very busy lining up some exciting events for the upcoming months! In tandem with … Read More
Kiawah Island Golf Resort uncorked its first Beverage Series dinner 16 days into the New Year. This series is made up of collective beverage dinners which are spread over the course of the year. Seven participating outlets will be highlighting … Read More
Review of The Ocean Room in Charleston Magazine — Written By Jeff Allen Photographs by Christopher Shane No one stumbles upon The Ocean Room. More than any other Lowcountry restaurant, you make a deliberate effort to be here and bring … Read More
The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary has received its continued accomplishment as ‘Best of Award of Excellence’ in the 2013 Restaurant Awards by Wine Spectator. Collectively, about 3,800 restaurants have received one of the three awards by Wine Spectator in … Read More
On Wednesday, July 17th The Ocean Room proudly hosted a spontaneous Wine Dinner featuring beautiful wine from Staglin Family Vineyard. Here are the following steps in throwing a great wine dinner on the fly! Step 1: Location, location, location.
Designed to promote the use of local and sustainable seafood in South Carolina’s restaurants, the Sustainable Seafood Initiative helps ensure that consumers have fish for the future by teaching our partner chefs about sustainable and local seafood, assessing their menus, … Read More