Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Recreation
Every Thanksgiving Day, families and friends gather on the beautiful sandy beach of Kiawah Island Golf Resort to engage in some good old-fashioned competition. Could this event be the annual Turkey Trot on Kiawah Island? It could be, but not … Read More
The day began at 6am… Sanctuary banquets had arrived downtown and started unloading the trucks, IT’S 5 STAR DAY! 5 Star Day is an annual event The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort teams up with Ronald McDonald House of … Read More
Ten years ago this past May I started working with what would become my Kiawah family in the Kiawah Recreation Department as a Kamp Kiawah counselor. To receive my degree from Iowa State University I was required to complete an … Read More
Time lapsed video of the Kiawah Island Golf Resort Easter Egg Hunt and Egg Toss. …and fun was had by all!
On March 30, 2013 we will be holding the 2nd Annual Disc Golf tournament in Night Heron Park at Kiawah Island. Disc Golf is an up and coming, unique twist on golf. It’s a great recreational activity that combines the … Read More
Here at Kiawah Island we celebrate Earth Day everyday, but this year our recreation staff has three very special Earth Day events. On Wednesday, April 11th, we will be hosting an Earth Day Trivia Night at Night Heron Bar and … Read More
Stop by the Nature Center these days and you will find a flurry of animal activity. Between snakes slithering, alligators hissing and baby quail hatching, there is always something new and exciting to view inside of Heron Park’s facility dedicated … Read More
Check out the newest addition to the Kiawah Island Golf Resort Recreation Department, a 24-food Bay Boat that can carry 14 guests. Jake Feary, the resort’s Assistant Director for Outdoor Programs explains the boat and how it will be used. … Read More
We like to think we have mastered the talent of how to keep kids entertained. However, when running Kamp Kiawah, everyday leads to a new discovery. The toys and activities that we have found to work consistently with a diverse … Read More
Kiawah is a unique place where wildlife encounters happen on a daily basis. From dolphins strand feeding at Captain Sam’s, a large male alligator bellowing off Turtle Point, to a Red-Tailed Hawk stalking prey in the dunes just beyond the … Read More