Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Kiawah
One of the best parts of being a naturalist is that moment when we first spot a dolphin swimming towards our tour in the Kiawah River. Whether it is during a kayaking or motorboat excursion, our Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins steal … Read More
Situated on a Lowcountry island of spectacular natural beauty just 21 miles from historic Charleston, Kiawah Island Golf Resort invites you to capture your Kiawah moment and participate in a series of diverse special event, tennis and golf instructional, and … Read More
Here are the top 10 reasons why kids love Kiawah vacations: 1. The events are fun for everyone!! From toddlers to teens there are endless activities for children of all ages. You can sing songs and swim at … Read More
On Monday, January 30th, The Ocean Course hosted the Food for Thought Polar Bear Charity Golf Tournament to benefit Charleston Chefs Feed the Need, an organization devoted to providing food service and funding to four local non profits such as … Read More
After a long wait, the excitement of Kiawah’s Leatherback Sea Turtle nest has come to an end. For the past several weeks, the Nature Center was in quite a buzz with this being only the second Leatherback nest on Kiawah in … Read More
You’ve waited… Now here it is… Night Heron Pool opens tomorrow… We can’t wait to see y’all here… Soon!
James Beard Award’s 2012 Finalist as “Best Individual Blog” – Bunkycooks.com writes on their recent visit to Kiawah Island Golf Resort. The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. -Jacques Cousteau The ocean … Read More
We’re in the final stages of getting the new Night Heron Children’s pool open early this June and, the refurbishment of the Night Heron Family Pool is completed. The West Beach Children’s pools is slated to open mid-June. Liz King, … Read More
What better place to host an Italian wine dinner than at Tomasso, our Italian restaurant located at Turtle Point Clubhouse. The Winebow Wine Dinner this past month, on Thursday, April 26, was not only an opportunity to try the outstanding … Read More
In between the soft sand scattered with sun bathers, sand castle builders, and paddle ball players, but not as far out as the wave surfers, splashers, and boogie boarders is the rich shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean on Kiawah Island. … Read More