Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: kiawah river
Check out the newest addition to the Kiawah Island Golf Resort Recreation Department, a 24-food Bay Boat that can carry 14 guests. Jake Feary, the resort’s Assistant Director for Outdoor Programs explains the boat and how it will be used. … Read More
Fall Fishing Report ~By Captain John Ward This is the season for some of the best fishing of the year. As the water continues to cool, zooplankton and phytoplankton blooms progressively dwindle and subsequently water clarity increases. Most importantly, the … Read More
The moment we stepped on the boat we saw a pod of six dolphins, including two toddlers, swimming by the dock. They were very active with tails splashing while having a snack strand feeding. We slowly followed the group … Read More
(In case video doesn’t open: http://www2.counton2.com/news/2011/aug/30/kiawah-island-dolphin-strand-feeding-ar-2342461/) By Count on 2 (WCBD-TV Charleston) Meteorologist, Joey Sovine: KIAWAH ISLAND, SC – It’s becoming a spectator sport along the Kiawah River. Dolphin strand feeding is a unique tactic used by dolphins exclusively in the Lowcountry … Read More