Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Kiawah Island
Three Women’s Tennis Weekends to choose from… January 18-20, January 25-27, February 1-3 Year after year, the tennis programs at Kiawah Island Golf & Tennis Resort, under the direction of Hall of Fame Tennis Pro Roy Barth, receive many of … Read More
Now that the craziness of the PGA Championship is behind us we can finally get back to business as normal at The Atlantic Room. We learned a lot about what a major sporting event … Read More
On April 17, 2012 a Leatherback Sea Turtle, measuring 5’11” from flipper to flipper, crawled up onto our beach to lay her eggs. Every year, 100 to 250 Loggerhead Sea Turtle nests are laid on Kiawah, but a Leatherback nesting was … Read More
The way a snake is aware of us, other animals, and the environment in general is vastly and intriguingly different than the way in which we humans sense our world. Some senses mammals rely greatly on, such as eyesight, are … Read More
June 21st was an evening paired with high end tequila and fresh, local culinary (summer spirits and local pairings). The night began with a light breeze on the patio of Jasmine Porch restaurant. Here … Read More
Its summer time and we are finding ways to beat the heat! Try this ideal wholesome summer healthy summer drinks at home or visit Beaches & Cream at The Sanctuary during your vacation on Kiawah Island. Today we are … Read More
As if the freshly roasted oysters, Lowcountry mac & cheese, sweet Southern corn bread and steaks fresh off the wood fired grill at the Mingo Point Oyster Roasts are not enough, evenings at our Oyster Roasts also provide some of … Read More
Raccoons (Procyon lotor) are one of those animals that we love to hate. Native to most everywhere in North America, they are given the label of a “pest” by many. Whether they are digging up the garden or dumpster diving and leaving your … Read More
Springtime on Kiawah means warm breezes, fresh blooms and of course weddings (hence wedding cakes). The Pastry Department of The Sanctuary handles most of the hotel’s weddings during the spring and summer. The process of getting the cake … Read More
Chef John Hoffman of Jasmine Porch is caring for this beautiful Quinault Blueback Salmon. Featured at Jasmine Porch’s Father’s Day Brunch as Cured Salmon using Hendricks Gin!