Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Kiawah Island
Every Thanksgiving Day, families and friends gather on the beautiful sandy beach of Kiawah Island Golf Resort to engage in some good old-fashioned competition. Could this event be the annual Turkey Trot on Kiawah Island? It could be, but not … Read More
Coyotes are grayish-brown often with reddish tinges. Weighing 20-40 pounds, they resemble a medium-sized dog. They are omnivorous and will eat a variety of food items, including deer, rabbits, rodents, insects, berries, and acorns. Although it is considered rare to … Read More
The Naturally Kiawah Garden, a joint project with Kiawah Island Golf Resort and Kiawah Conservancy, was recently completed in Night Heron Park. The garden is designed to showcase native plants and plants that respond well to the diverse conditions of Kiawah Island’s environs.
Are you in need of the latest swimwear and local handcrafted jewelry? We have you covered with our latest Flora Bella swim wear and cover-ups, as well as local artist, Nicholas Lane’s beautiful handmade jewelry to pick from. Make … Read More
Kicking off the holiday weekend, The Coastal Breeze Band took the stage for the Summer Concert Series on The Grand Lawn at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort on Friday, May 24th! The Southeast’s #1 variety dance band, based … Read More
These words, immortalized in Latin, are engraved upon Carl Linnaeus’ grave stone. Linnaeus saw the complexity of the world, and succeeded in devising a system to name every living thing on Earth. He sought to see the trees from the … Read More
With a mouth like that, one would think leatherbacks are taking down massive fish and giant squid. Would you be surprised to know that Leatherback Sea Turtles, one of the world’s largest reptiles, feed almost exclusively on jellyfish? Hundreds of … Read More
Early Sunday morning, April 14th, the Nature Center receives a phone call, “young Great Horned Owl on the ground.” Naturalists respond. The nest is located 100+ feet high in a Loblolly Pine. At least one parent is on the watch. … Read More
Handmade at Turtles’ Net Art Studio – Mother’s day gifts from the heart. Whether you are 5 or 50 years old, handmade, heartfelt gifts show your Mom how special she is. Not a crafty person? The Turtles’ Nest Art Studio can help. We … Read More
In February of this year, we shared a story of a special encounter that our recreation staff had with a female bobcat at Night Heron Park. Now, we have learned that our Bobcat (Bobcat 700), has given birth. Her den, … Read More