Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Kiawah Island Golf Resort
The athletes of the inaugural Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon will be sporting a logo you may not be familiar with…but race organizers hope to change that. The logo is that of Charleston Habour House. Their mission is to build … Read More
Ten years ago this past May I started working with what would become my Kiawah family in the Kiawah Recreation Department as a Kamp Kiawah counselor. To receive my degree from Iowa State University I was required to complete an … Read More
Recently, I received a phone call from a family who was currently on Kiawah Island, enjoying their time on the beach but looking for a new experience while vacationing. The Wolf family remembered reading a blurb on a website about … Read More
Every 4th of July, the Kiawah Island Golf Resort throws a great festival in Night Heron Park. There’s live music, great Lowcountry cuisine, activities for the kids to enjoy and a few planned events that are a tradition, year in … Read More
This Sunday (June 16th), celebrate greatness and true dedication with those around you… and I’m not just talking about the U.S. Open, but that ‘good sport’ in your family, Dad! Father’s Day is coming up so treat Dad to a … Read More
Kicking off the holiday weekend, The Coastal Breeze Band took the stage for the Summer Concert Series on The Grand Lawn at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort on Friday, May 24th! The Southeast’s #1 variety dance band, based … Read More
A Naturalist’s Reflection on her first 2 weeks on the Job I started my training as a Naturalist for the Kiawah Island Golf Resort by shadowing the senior guides and exploring the island on my own. In those first two … Read More
Looking for a great way to spoil Mom on Mother’s Day this year? How about a whole days worth?! We’ve thought up some different ways you can pamper Mom all day on Sunday, May 12th while visiting the island! Picture … Read More
Handmade at Turtles’ Net Art Studio – Mother’s day gifts from the heart. Whether you are 5 or 50 years old, handmade, heartfelt gifts show your Mom how special she is. Not a crafty person? The Turtles’ Nest Art Studio can help. We … Read More
Time lapsed video of the Kiawah Island Golf Resort Easter Egg Hunt and Egg Toss. …and fun was had by all!