Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Summer Skin Damage Treatment
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Operational After Historic Rain Event
- Golf or Gourmet Escape Packages
- Things to Do After Your Meeting on Kiawah Island.
- What Makes Kiawah Island the Perfect Meeting Destination?
- The Sport of Kings Comes to Kiawah
- Star-studded lineup for Earl Klugh’s 6th annual Weekend of Jazz
- 10th Best of the South Award by Meetings Focus
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort timeline
- 3rd Best Family Beach Resort in the World — Travel and Leisure magazine
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner
Tag Archives: Easter Buffet
The Sanctuary’s Banquet and Pastry team has been well into their heavy group and wedding season here at Kiawah Island. Now, gears have quickly shifted since last week as the team prepares for the big Easter Weekend!
Chef Tournant, Matthew Fitzgerald and Executive Pastry Chef, Lawrence Brubaker are gearing up for the holiday celebration in which is hoping up this Sunday, March 31st. Bringing the ‘down home elegance’ approach, our Banquet Department plans to implement the … Read More
Spring in the English Garden is the theme of this year’s Easter Grand Buffet. With flowers in bloom and the sun’s rays gently warming the air we invite you to relax and enjoy the fine food and service of the … Read More