Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Refreshing Breaks for Productive Meetings & Conferences at Kiawah
- 2015 Kiawah Special Events
- Five stars for these Thanksgiving pies
- Kiawah wins Meetings and Conventions magazine’s 2014 Gold Key Award
- The house that love built- Seventh Annual Five Star Day
- Ruby-throated hummingbirds on Kiawah Island
- Seventh Annual Gourmet & Grapes: February 6-8, 2015
- Cherrywood BBQ Crowned Charleston’s Best Mac & Cheese!
- Conde Nast Traveler names Kiawah Island No. 1 island in North America and No. 2 island in the world
- Tomasso’s Sicilian Wine Dinner
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Tag Archives: Banquet
The North Charleston Coliseum is typically swarmed with ticket holders to the next big game or concert but this weekend, the campus was overflowing with white coats. The *American Culinary Federation of the Southeast Chapter held a it’s annual conference in … Read More
The Sanctuary’s Banquet and Pastry team has been well into their heavy group and wedding season here at Kiawah Island. Now, gears have quickly shifted since last week as the team prepares for the big Easter Weekend!
Tom Turkey is an 85lb chocolate centerpiece constructed by the Sanctuary Pastry team, led by Executive Pastry Chef, Lawrence Brubaker, and Assistant Pastry Chef, Robyn Luckhaus. “Tom” has been in hot pursuit of two friends, a young pilgrim, and a … Read More