Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kid’s Triathlon set for Kiawah Island Golf Resort April 15th and September 16th, 2017
- SPRING AND SUMMER MEANS TENNIS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Kiawah’s Jonathan Barth named John Newcomb Tennis Pro of the Year
- Jasmine Porch Kitchen Renovation in January
- The Ocean Course Gingerbread Clubhouse
- Beach Deals Blog on The Sanctuary
- Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Cherrywood wins it all in 2016 Charleston Mac Off!
- The Storm, a beekeeper and some bees
- Top Ten Reasons Why The Sanctuary is the Perfect Family Getaway
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner
Tag Archives: Banquet
The North Charleston Coliseum is typically swarmed with ticket holders to the next big game or concert but this weekend, the campus was overflowing with white coats. The *American Culinary Federation of the Southeast Chapter held a it’s annual conference in … Read More
The Sanctuary’s Banquet and Pastry team has been well into their heavy group and wedding season here at Kiawah Island. Now, gears have quickly shifted since last week as the team prepares for the big Easter Weekend!
Tom Turkey is an 85lb chocolate centerpiece constructed by the Sanctuary Pastry team, led by Executive Pastry Chef, Lawrence Brubaker, and Assistant Pastry Chef, Robyn Luckhaus. “Tom” has been in hot pursuit of two friends, a young pilgrim, and a … Read More