Kiawah is a large island with a lot to see, making it impossible to experience everything just by car. The best way to see Kiawah and its entire beauty is by riding on a bicycle. With 30 miles of bike trails and over ten miles of beach to ride on, there is a lot one can discover while enjoying riding a bike around Kiawah Island. You can rent a bicycle by placing a delivery, or picking it up on spot at the Nature center located in Night Heron park as well as the bike pavilion located in the Sanctuary parking lot. Here is a list of ten of the most popular routes and sites to see on bicycle. Read More
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Conde Nast Traveler names Kiawah Island No. 1 island in North America and No. 2 island in the world
- Tomasso’s Sicilian Wine Dinner
- Chateau Musar Wine Dinner at The Ocean Room
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon
- Holiday family festivities at The Sanctuary
- Unique Team-Building Ideas for Corporate Conferences and Events
- Kiawah Island joins in on Taste of the South
- From St John’s High School to a world class resort!
- Kiawah Comedy Weekend
- LePore Family win the “Know the Kiawah Feeling” e-club sweepstakes.
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery