Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- A Kiawah Beverage Series with Bittermilk
- Kiawah offers great off-season special events
- Top 10 reasons for a Kiawah Island wedding
- Sanctuary Food and Beverage Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary!
- The Kickboxer Cocktail at The Ocean Room
- How to Hold a Successful Corporate Meeting in South Carolina
- From the Kitchen to the Community
- Taste of Tomasso
- August – The Sunday of Summer…
- FBF — Kiawah Island/Sanctuary Awards and Recognitions
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Dolphin Strand Feeding on Kiawah Island (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
- Red Knot (2)
- Summer Concert Series (2)
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Dr. Beach – Professor Stephen Leatherman at Florida International University – has posted his annual list of America’s top 10 beaches. The list is based on his evaluation of 50 factors, including cleanliness, safety and amenities. . Kiawah Island’s Beachwalker Park (eastern 1/5 of the island that the developers donated to the county back when the resort was started) came in as the 9th best beach in America.
Blood oranges are known for their crimson, blood color flesh and their tart, citrusy flavors. The season is very short for this particular fruit. It typically begins in November/December and the season soon fades out towards early spring. Trying to utilize this delicious fruit in it’s last few weeks of the season, Bartender Lesly Oliver created a blood orange cocktail in The Ocean Room.
Kiawah received the ranking of the #2 Tennis Resort in the World by www.tennisresortsonline.com for 2014. The rankings come out each May 1 listing the top 75 tennis resorts in the world. Even though Kiawah was edged out of the #1 ranking spot for only the second time in the last nine years we were ranked #1 in the World for the Best Staff category and the Best Children’s Program category.
Kiawah’s 2014 summer live music lineup!