Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Category Archives: Holidays
Beach days, fireworks, Uncle Joe’s old stories, Grandma Betty’s macaroni salad and the best Red, White & Blue threads money can buy! Oh yeah, it’s the 4th of July. Whether you are celebrating at home this 4th or on … Read More
This Sunday (June 16th), celebrate greatness and true dedication with those around you… and I’m not just talking about the U.S. Open, but that ‘good sport’ in your family, Dad! Father’s Day is coming up so treat Dad to a … Read More
By, Grace Cleworth, KIGR Recreation Administrative Assistant It is the question that looms over my head each year at the middle of June. What Father’s Day gift can I possibly get for a dad that’s given me way more in … Read More
Looking for a great way to spoil Mom on Mother’s Day this year? How about a whole days worth?! We’ve thought up some different ways you can pamper Mom all day on Sunday, May 12th while visiting the island! Picture … Read More
Handmade at Turtles’ Net Art Studio – Mother’s day gifts from the heart. Whether you are 5 or 50 years old, handmade, heartfelt gifts show your Mom how special she is. Not a crafty person? The Turtles’ Nest Art Studio can help. We … Read More
Time lapsed video of the Kiawah Island Golf Resort Easter Egg Hunt and Egg Toss. …and fun was had by all!
Easter is a time of reunion, rejoicing, revitalization and recreation. It is a time when family and friends come together to welcome the changing of season, the rebirth of the land and the fertility that naturally ensues. Just as the … Read More
Chef Tournant, Matthew Fitzgerald and Executive Pastry Chef, Lawrence Brubaker are gearing up for the holiday celebration in which is hoping up this Sunday, March 31st. Bringing the ‘down home elegance’ approach, our Banquet Department plans to implement the … Read More
The Turtles’ Nest Art Studio loves Valentine’s Day! Show someone that you love them by taking the time to create a unique and “gift from the heart” handmade gift! No matter who it’s for (siblings, parents, or grandparents), it’s always … Read More
We hope you’ve got your dancing shoes! It’s time to say Farewell to 2012. As the sunsets over beautiful Kiawah Island on Monday, December 31st islanders, guests and visitors alike are invited for a culinary experience and celebratory evening you’ll … Read More