Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Category Archives: Dining
Review of The Ocean Room in Charleston Magazine — Written By Jeff Allen Photographs by Christopher Shane No one stumbles upon The Ocean Room. More than any other Lowcountry restaurant, you make a deliberate effort to be here and bring … Read More
In light of National Honey Bee Day, recently celebrated on Saturday, August 17th we thought we’d bring you a little ‘buzz’ that is occurring in the honeybee world – honey bee colony declines.
I scream, you scream… we all scream for, Wholly Cow! Beaches & Cream at The Sanctuary is a proud vendor of Wholly Cow Ice Cream. Servicing Charleston’s favorite Ice Cream for over 27 years with all natural ingredients and ‘original … Read More
Picture this, milk chocolate melted on a graham cracker which is hugging a toasted, gooey marshmallow … makes for a very good moment for all senses! Can you say Smores!?!
Below are a few new summer dishes The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary has added to their late summer tasting menu for the month of August in addition to the very popular Salmon Sashimi and 130 Degrees Filet Mignon (from … Read More
The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary has received its continued accomplishment as ‘Best of Award of Excellence’ in the 2013 Restaurant Awards by Wine Spectator. Collectively, about 3,800 restaurants have received one of the three awards by Wine Spectator in … Read More
On Wednesday, July 17th The Ocean Room proudly hosted a spontaneous Wine Dinner featuring beautiful wine from Staglin Family Vineyard. Here are the following steps in throwing a great wine dinner on the fly! Step 1: Location, location, location.
We are pleased to announce that Jason Rheinwald has advanced from Sous Chef to become the Chef de Cuisine for The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Chef Rheinwald looks to build on the culinary excellence … Read More