Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Celebrating Earth Day on Wadmalaw Island
- Great meeting spaces on Kiawah Island
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ
- Earth Day on Kiawah
- The Sanctuary’s Easter Displays at Kiawah Island
- Prime Rib Thursday at Jasmine Porch
- Enjoy roasted oysters on Kiawah Island!
- Converting Hotel Guests into Apostles
- Kiawah Bobcats
- Juicing, Mother Nature’s Beet Goes On
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 2nd Annual Disc Golf Tournament (2)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- Leatherback Sea Turtle nest on Kiawah Island! (2)
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Category Archives: Dining
April 22nd was Earth Day and we decided to take a mini field trip off-island! Our two Food & Beverage Marketing Coordinators, Nicole Leaf and Meghan D’Mello, along with Resort Chef Brian McGowan and Atlanta Food Blogger, Malika Bowling took … Read More
Thursday kicked off our Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ season on the resort! Thank you to everyone that came out and made it a huge success, all 812 of y’all! This isn’t your typical backyard oyster roast; this is … Read More
The Sanctuary’s Banquet and Pastry team has been well into their heavy group and wedding season here at Kiawah Island. Now, gears have quickly shifted since last week as the team prepares for the big Easter Weekend!
New to Jasmine Porch- Prime Rib Thursday! Jasmine Porch is stirring up something new this summer season as they celebrate Thursday evenings by offering up a special Lowcountry treat.
With Easter right around the corner, we wanted to tell you a little bit about the Mingo Point Oyster Roast and BBQ, whose Easter Oyster Roasts are happening on April 17 and April 21! So, what is the Mingo Point … Read More
I just love this time of year…everything is blooming, the days are longer, the weather is warming up and everyone is finding more and more reasons to be outside! But one of my very favorite parts about spring in Charleston … Read More
After a long and rough winter, spring finally met up with us! Loggerhead Bar & Grill, The Sanctuary’s poolside dining outlet opened for the season last Friday with a full crowd and new menu items to show off.
Some of you pool-goers may recognize a familiar face this season…Chris Buck, formerly the Supervisor of Night Heron Grill, has quickly made his way up the career ladder to earn the position of Night Heron Grill Manager!
On Kiawah Island, your private table may overlook splendid surf, lagoons, gardens or fairways, while you dine on exquisitely prepared award-winning native foods complemented by the perfect wine or beverage. The flavors of Kiawah are chef driven and local inspired … Read More
March’s Kiawah Beverage Series made its way to Osprey Point’s Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House where Chef Jason Cote created a four-course whiskey dinner menu complete with pairings to delight your appetite! What better way to celebrate the first day … Read More