Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Prime Rib Thursday at Jasmine Porch
- Enjoy roasted oysters on Kiawah Island!
- Converting Hotel Guests into Apostles
- Kiawah Bobcats
- Juicing, Mother Nature’s Beet Goes On
- Loggerhead’s Poolside Dining is Open!
- Charlie Pickett gives his top 10 concierge tips for what not to miss on Kiawah
- It’s your time for tennis at Kiawah Island Golf Resort!
- Tomasso Welcomes New GM, Sara Carpenter
- Red Knot
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- HGTV Dream Home 2013 (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! (2)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- March Culinary Events at Kiawah Island 1 comment
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Category Archives: Dining
New to Jasmine Porch- Prime Rib Thursday! Jasmine Porch is stirring up something new this summer season as they celebrate Thursday evenings by offering up a special Lowcountry treat.
With Easter right around the corner, we wanted to tell you a little bit about the Mingo Point Oyster Roast and BBQ, whose Easter Oyster Roasts are happening on April 17 and April 21! So, what is the Mingo Point … Read More
I just love this time of year…everything is blooming, the days are longer, the weather is warming up and everyone is finding more and more reasons to be outside! But one of my very favorite parts about spring in Charleston … Read More
After a long and rough winter, spring finally met up with us! Loggerhead Bar & Grill, The Sanctuary’s poolside dining outlet opened for the season last Friday with a full crowd and new menu items to show off.
Some of you pool-goers may recognize a familiar face this season…Chris Buck, formerly the Supervisor of Night Heron Grill, has quickly made his way up the career ladder to earn the position of Night Heron Grill Manager!
On Kiawah Island, your private table may overlook splendid surf, lagoons, gardens or fairways, while you dine on exquisitely prepared award-winning native foods complemented by the perfect wine or beverage. The flavors of Kiawah are chef driven and local inspired … Read More
March’s Kiawah Beverage Series made its way to Osprey Point’s Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House where Chef Jason Cote created a four-course whiskey dinner menu complete with pairings to delight your appetite! What better way to celebrate the first day … Read More
February and into the beginning of March was a quick and busy culinary month for Charleston! Many favorited events were featured; Gourmet & Grapes at The Sanctuary, SEWE, Charleston Heart Ball, Charleston Wine & Food Festival and of course the Charleston Chocolate Affair. Today, Erin … Read More
The north maybe getting a few more inches of snow, but down here on Kiawah Island the spring weather is pushing through! Chef Ryley McGillis and team are ready to celebrate the warmer days with their spring harvest offerings at … Read More
It is with great pleasure to annouce that our very own Garth Herr was named Top Sommelier at the Charleston Wine & Food Festival’s Sommelier Competition, last week!