Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Jasmine Porch and Bittermilk partner to host August Beverage Series
- Protein Shakes & Fruit Smoothies
- Picnic Baskets from Town Center Market
- Smart Meetings magazine Awards its 2014 Smart Stars Award for Best Coastal Hotel
- ¡Cantina Después Del Anochecer!
- Flash Back Friday: Dining through the decade
- Kiawah Island supports Ambrose Farm’s Tomato Fight
- Hatching season to begin on Kiawah for our Loggerhead Sea Turtles
- Flash Back Friday: The Sanctuary Grand Opening
- Brendon Bashford named Director of Food & Beverage at The Sanctuary
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Dolphin Strand Feeding on Kiawah Island (2)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
- Winter Marsh Sparrow Banding (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Author Archives: Nicole Leaf
You know it has to be good if we are naming it The Cat’s Meow! Now that the beet has gone on, Bartender Lelsy Oliver presented this next cocktail that truly speaks for itself! The Cat’s Meow…
The Sanctuary’s Banquet and Pastry team has been well into their heavy group and wedding season here at Kiawah Island. Now, gears have quickly shifted since last week as the team prepares for the big Easter Weekend!
New to Jasmine Porch- Prime Rib Thursday! Jasmine Porch is stirring up something new this summer season as they celebrate Thursday evenings by offering up a special Lowcountry treat.
I just love this time of year…everything is blooming, the days are longer, the weather is warming up and everyone is finding more and more reasons to be outside! But one of my very favorite parts about spring in Charleston … Read More
After a long and rough winter, spring finally met up with us! Loggerhead Bar & Grill, The Sanctuary’s poolside dining outlet opened for the season last Friday with a full crowd and new menu items to show off.
On Kiawah Island, your private table may overlook splendid surf, lagoons, gardens or fairways, while you dine on exquisitely prepared award-winning native foods complemented by the perfect wine or beverage. The flavors of Kiawah are chef driven and local inspired … Read More
February and into the beginning of March was a quick and busy culinary month for Charleston! Many favorited events were featured; Gourmet & Grapes at The Sanctuary, SEWE, Charleston Heart Ball, Charleston Wine & Food Festival and of course the Charleston Chocolate Affair. Today, Erin … Read More
The north maybe getting a few more inches of snow, but down here on Kiawah Island the spring weather is pushing through! Chef Ryley McGillis and team are ready to celebrate the warmer days with their spring harvest offerings at … Read More
It is with great pleasure to annouce that our very own Garth Herr was named Top Sommelier at the Charleston Wine & Food Festival’s Sommelier Competition, last week!
Specializing in the preparation of locally sourced beef, seafood, poultry and produce, The Ocean Room’s culinary team at The Sanctuary have been truly getting back to it’s roots when it comes to beef. Committed to supporting local agriculture, Chef de Cuisine Jason … Read More