Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Running for a Cause
- Congratulations, Earl, on Grammy nomination for Handpicked!
- Runners Powered by Protein
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- 2nd Annual Disc Golf Tournament (2)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
- Leatherback Sea Turtle nest on Kiawah Island! (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Author Archives: Nicole Leaf
I scream, you scream… we all scream for, Wholly Cow! Beaches & Cream at The Sanctuary is a proud vendor of Wholly Cow Ice Cream. Servicing Charleston’s favorite Ice Cream for over 27 years with all natural ingredients and ‘original … Read More
Picture this, milk chocolate melted on a graham cracker which is hugging a toasted, gooey marshmallow … makes for a very good moment for all senses! Can you say Smores!?!
To some of you this might be just a regular pop tab or a reminder of a delicious cold beverage you’ve just enjoyed on the beach. But to many others, it is a symbol of support and hope for a … Read More
Below are a few new summer dishes The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary has added to their late summer tasting menu for the month of August in addition to the very popular Salmon Sashimi and 130 Degrees Filet Mignon (from … Read More
Do you dream in… Tomatoes? Because we do! Mortgage Lifter, Pink Brandywine, Sungold Cherryies, Mr. Stripy… no, not the latest child celebrity names… these are your heirloom tomatoes that are popping up all over the Lowcountry! This ‘inbred’ vegetable has … Read More
When you think of The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary what comes to mind; fine dining, elegant, luxurious, picturesque… but how about when you start describing the food? Do you think of Dry/Wet Aged Beef or Masami Wagyu at a … Read More
This Sunday (June 16th), celebrate greatness and true dedication with those around you… and I’m not just talking about the U.S. Open, but that ‘good sport’ in your family, Dad! Father’s Day is coming up so treat Dad to a … Read More
Southerners have their favorites… Chitlins, Collard Greens, Grits and of course Okra! Originating from its African birth, this little plant (member of the mallow family, similar to hollyhock and the cotton plant) get’s its street cred here in the south … Read More
We are all guilty of it… the uncomfortable, about-to-burst sensation that develops deep in your gut after over-indulging at our favorite restaurants. I am here to introduce you to a little post-meal cure … I give you Underberg.