Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Running for a Cause
- Congratulations, Earl, on Grammy nomination for Handpicked!
- Runners Powered by Protein
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- 2nd Annual Disc Golf Tournament (2)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
- Leatherback Sea Turtle nest on Kiawah Island! (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Author Archives: Nicole Leaf
Proper nutrition! As runners we take this stuff seriously. It’s taken me awhile to learn what works best for me through trial and error. Each and every runner is different including how they train and what their body is able … Read More
As tradition, The Sanctuary Pastry Team has created their annual gingerbread theme to display within the hotel throughout the holidays. In the past we’ve seen coastal displays including Lighthouses, traditional gingerbread houses and even a lively scene giving the insight of … Read More
Ever wonder what it is like to dine in Australia? Well, we might not be able to travel ‘down under’ but we’ve brought you the next best thing! Please enjoy some of the exciting recipes known as ’Mod Oz‘, brought to you … Read More
Greetings from the kitchen. Hope you are gearing up for the holidays and looking forward to warmer dishes as we progress into the colder season. Recently we took a chilly ride out to Rosebank Farms and visited our friends to see … Read More
Meet the Chocolate Brownie Dome, our newest creation in The Ocean Room restaurant on our dessert menu! The flavors are reminiscent of classic steakhouse desserts but taken up a few notches with some flair. This new dessert was created by … Read More
Greetings! I would like to formally introduce you to our newest Sushi Chef at The Ocean Room restaurant, Chef Awal P. Sitepe… but you may call him Chef Badi (sounds like Body)!
Attendees of the Earl Klugh’s Weekend of Jazz at The Sanctuary celebrate in many ways; some dance, many sing, and most gather with friends and family… but this group, they celebrate in Tots.
It’s the start to the holiday season. Kiawah Island Golf Resort prepares for the grand feast and all the fixings! If you and your family are looking for new Thanksgiving traditions, look no further. We ensure you this island has … Read More
The day began at 6am… Sanctuary banquets had arrived downtown and started unloading the trucks, IT’S 5 STAR DAY! 5 Star Day is an annual event The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort teams up with Ronald McDonald House of … Read More