Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kiawah Comedy Weekend
- LePore Family win the “Know the Kiawah Feeling” e-club sweepstakes.
- Kiawah’s Special Winter Meetings Rates
- RSVP Tips for Planning a Successful Corporate Meeting at Kiawah
- Guerrilla Cuisine- A Dinner for Cystic Fibrosis
- A Kiawah Beverage Series with Bittermilk
- Kiawah offers great off-season special events
- Top 10 reasons for a Kiawah Island wedding
- Sanctuary Food and Beverage Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary!
- The Kickboxer Cocktail at The Ocean Room
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (10)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Top 10 Reasons Kids Love Kiawah Vacations!! (2)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Author Archives: Nicole Leaf
If you have been to a Guerrilla Cuisine dinner before here in Charleston you already know it’s no typical evening out. And last night was no exception…
A back-porch BBQ indeed, sure to bring the summer season to a closing… in style! If you were in the area you knew something good was cooking over at Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary.
In honor of The Sanctuary’s 10 Year Anniversary, restaurants located at the hotel are offering a number of great celebratory discounts!
Are you wanting to keep your bathing suit figure and get the natural energy of a freshly juice cocktail? Then The Ocean Room lounge has exactly what you are looking for! Bartender Lesly Oliver is giving us the rundown on … Read More
Jasmine Porch and Bittermilk partner to host a special beverage series dinner on Thursday, August 21, 2014 starting at 5:30 p.m. Located at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Jasmine Porch is Kiawah’s lowcountry themed three-meal restaurant. Guests of … Read More
#FlashBackFriday: Dining through the decade As the 10th Anniversary of The Sanctuary approaches we flashback at all of the achievements and milestones that the hotel has celebrated as a team and we consider ourselves very privileged to have been the … Read More
Charleston’s Sunday afternoon monsoon didn’t hold back these 300+ farm supporters! Ambrose Farms CSA* held a summertime BBQ highlighting the peak tomato season in the Lowcountry. When you great people gather for a family outing with live music, incredible eats and tomatoes… … Read More
Executive Chef Brendon Bashford takes the helm for Food & Beverage at The Sanctuary! General Manager, Bill Lacey of The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort announced on Wednesday, July 9, 2014 the appointment of Executive Chef Brendon Bashford as the … Read More
On Tuesday, July 8th- The World of Fine Wine revealed their World’s Best Wine Lists of 2014. Over 4,000 restaurants from around the world were judged and within this list, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary fell in rank!
Recreate a taste of the Lowcountry at home with Jasmine Porch’s selection of the locally produced items that you experienced during your time here at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. From Geechie Boy Stone Ground Grits to Lowcountry Olive Oil and … Read More