Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Congratulations, Earl, on Grammy nomination for Handpicked!
- Runners Powered by Protein
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- Mingo Point Season Opens May 25 (2)
- Leatherback Sea Turtle nest on Kiawah Island! (2)
- A fond farewell to my Kiawah family…. (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Author Archives: Mike Vegis
The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary has received its continued accomplishment as ‘Best of Award of Excellence’ in the 2013 Restaurant Awards by Wine Spectator. Collectively, about 3,800 restaurants have received one of the three awards by Wine Spectator in … Read More
On Wednesday, July 17th The Ocean Room proudly hosted a spontaneous Wine Dinner featuring beautiful wine from Staglin Family Vineyard. Here are the following steps in throwing a great wine dinner on the fly! Step 1: Location, location, location.
We are pleased to announce that Jason Rheinwald has advanced from Sous Chef to become the Chef de Cuisine for The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Chef Rheinwald looks to build on the culinary excellence … Read More
OspreyHD, the video company trusted by Kiawah Island Golf Resort, was on the resort over the past two days on a photo shoot/video shoot, using a remote-controlled helicopter, for an updating of our in-room/in-villa video. Shots were taken at The … Read More
The Naturally Kiawah Garden, a joint project with Kiawah Island Golf Resort and Kiawah Conservancy, was recently completed in Night Heron Park. The garden is designed to showcase native plants and plants that respond well to the diverse conditions of Kiawah Island’s environs.
On Thursday, June 20th Jasmine Porch celebrated the first official day of summer…. just a day early as they set out on a full Pig Roast. Nothing says summer days like barbecuing, and why not a whole hog!
Beach days, fireworks, Uncle Joe’s old stories, Grandma Betty’s macaroni salad and the best Red, White & Blue threads money can buy! Oh yeah, it’s the 4th of July. Whether you are celebrating at home this 4th or on … Read More
Experience three days of great cars in a beautiful setting at the re-tooled Kiawah Island Motoring Retreat. From Friday, November 15 to Sunday, November 17, the event will showcase some of the finest vehicles on the East Coast, and beyond. … Read More
Check out the great special event weekends scheduled for fall 2013 and winter 2014! Earl Klugh Weekend of Jazz A Weekend of Incredible Jazz! November 7 – 9, 2013 A one-of-a-kind musical and lifestyle experience with the very best musical … Read More
Have you been stressed out lately and in need of a relaxing day in the Spa? Come out to the inviting Southern back porch style Spa at Kiawah Island’s Sanctuary Hotel and spend the day getting pampered and rejuvenated while … Read More