Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Rainbow Row Gingerbread House- The Sanctuary Pastry Creation
- Cooking Demonstration- Mod Oz by Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- Harvesting Time- November’s Ingredient of the Month!
- Wild Turkey – Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Chocolate Brownie Dome- Classic Steakhouse Desserts at The Ocean Room
- Sold-out Weekend of Jazz huge hit
- Creative Sushi by Chef Badi- The Ocean Room Sushi Lounge
- Scotch, Tots and a Weekend of Jazz!
- Thanksgiving Sand Sculpting
- Thanksgiving Traditions on Kiawah Island- Just around the corner!
- Make a splash with the family next year in the new pools at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (10)
- Night Heron Kid’s Pool Opens Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9th)! (8)
- Kiawah’s Dir. of Outdoor Programs describes new Kiawah Pools (5)
- Kiawah’s new 14-person Bay Boat for Kiawah River Tours (4)
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast (4)
- Environmentalist Philippe Cousteau releases sea turtles from Kiawah beach (3)
- The Naturally Kiawah Garden (2)
- How One Kiawah Employee Trains for the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (2)
- Thomas Creek Beer Dinner at Jasmine Porch Oct. 18th (2)
- 10 Fun Facts about Grapes (2)
Sorry. No data so far.
Art Uncorked, BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, family vacation, fine dining, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Kiawah, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Ocean Room, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tennis, Thanksgiving, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary Hotel, Tomasso, Turtles' Nest Art Studio, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery
Author Archives: Mike Vegis
Kiawah Island Golf Resort today announced that Chef Jonathan Williams has been named Chef de Cuisine of Tomasso at Turtle Point, the resort’s Italian restaurant located in the Turtle Point Golf Course clubhouse.
By Jocelyn Criswell Have you ever wondered what happens to the soap you leave behind at hotels? Maybe, maybe not? That’s why there’s the Global Soap Project. It’s not like you have ever experienced a soap shortage, or even thought about … Read More
GRAMMY® Award-winning guitarist Earl Klugh will once again delight jazz fans when he returns for his 4th Annual Weekend of Jazz on November 7-9. As always, Earl Klugh brings you sensational entertainment on the stage and off. Don’t miss this … Read More
Review of The Ocean Room in Charleston Magazine — Written By Jeff Allen Photographs by Christopher Shane No one stumbles upon The Ocean Room. More than any other Lowcountry restaurant, you make a deliberate effort to be here and bring … Read More
Have you been stressed out lately and in need of a relaxing day in the Spa? Come out to the inviting Southern back porch style Spa at Kiawah Island’s Sanctuary Hotel and try out our exciting new spa treatments while … Read More
Host of Kiawah’s Weekend of Jazz, Earl Klugh’s latest release, HandPicked, is in stores today! Click HERE to preview and download from the iTunes store – we hope you enjoy it!
Ten years ago this past May I started working with what would become my Kiawah family in the Kiawah Recreation Department as a Kamp Kiawah counselor. To receive my degree from Iowa State University I was required to complete an … Read More
Recently, I received a phone call from a family who was currently on Kiawah Island, enjoying their time on the beach but looking for a new experience while vacationing. The Wolf family remembered reading a blurb on a website about … Read More
The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary has received its continued accomplishment as ‘Best of Award of Excellence’ in the 2013 Restaurant Awards by Wine Spectator. Collectively, about 3,800 restaurants have received one of the three awards by Wine Spectator in … Read More