Welcome to the Kiawah Resort Blog. Started in June 2011, the blog aims to keep guests, future guests and potential guests up-to-date one all aspects of our unique barrier island and the Charleston, South Carolina area. We have input from resort employees from nearly every department including Recreation/Nature, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Dining, the Villa resort and The Sanctuary hotel, provide information, insights and news from across the island. We’ll happily answer any questions readers have about special events, promotions and packages. We’ll also throw in some fun stuff, golf and tennis tips and interviews.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- PERSONALIZE YOUR DAY OF SPA PAMPERING AT THE SANCTUARY
- Tennis for the whole family
- Robb Report’s Splendor by the Shore
- Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Again Earns Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamonds
- Kid’s Triathlon set for Kiawah Island Golf Resort April 15th and September 16th, 2017
- SPRING AND SUMMER MEANS TENNIS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Kiawah’s Jonathan Barth named John Newcomb Tennis Pro of the Year
- Jasmine Porch Kitchen Renovation in January
- The Ocean Course Gingerbread Clubhouse
- Beach Deals Blog on The Sanctuary
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner