Welcome to the Kiawah Resort Blog. Started in June 2011, the blog aims to keep guests, future guests and potential guests up-to-date one all aspects of our unique barrier island and the Charleston, South Carolina area. We have input from resort employees from nearly every department including Recreation/Nature, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Dining, the Villa resort and The Sanctuary hotel, provide information, insights and news from across the island. We’ll happily answer any questions readers have about special events, promotions and packages. We’ll also throw in some fun stuff, golf and tennis tips and interviews.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kiawah one of Andrew Harper’s top 10 Family Friendly properties
- Mingo Point Oyster Roast and BBQ
- 2015 “Greens of Distinction”
- Tiny Tot Tennis – A whole lot of fun teaching tennis basics to kids
- Chef Jonathan Banta of The Atlantic Room
- Easter Weekend Feasts
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Meetings & Conferences On Budget at Kiawah
- High-End Barbecue on the South Carolina BBQ Trail
- What it takes to earn Five Stars
- National Geographic and Kiawah’s Wildlife Wonders
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner