Welcome to the Kiawah Resort Blog. Started in June 2011, the blog aims to keep guests, future guests and potential guests up-to-date one all aspects of our unique barrier island and the Charleston, South Carolina area. We have input from resort employees from nearly every department including Recreation/Nature, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Dining, the Villa resort and The Sanctuary hotel, provide information, insights and news from across the island. We’ll happily answer any questions readers have about special events, promotions and packages. We’ll also throw in some fun stuff, golf and tennis tips and interviews.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Conde Nast Traveler names Kiawah Island No. 1 island in North America and No. 2 island in the world
- Tomasso’s Sicilian Wine Dinner
- Chateau Musar Wine Dinner at The Ocean Room
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon
- Holiday family festivities at The Sanctuary
- Unique Team-Building Ideas for Corporate Conferences and Events
- Kiawah Island joins in on Taste of the South
- From St John’s High School to a world class resort!
- Kiawah Comedy Weekend
- LePore Family win the “Know the Kiawah Feeling” e-club sweepstakes.
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery