Welcome to the Kiawah Resort Blog. Started in June 2011, the blog aims to keep guests, future guests and potential guests up-to-date one all aspects of our unique barrier island and the Charleston, South Carolina area. We have input from resort employees from nearly every department including Recreation/Nature, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Dining, the Villa resort and The Sanctuary hotel, provide information, insights and news from across the island. We’ll happily answer any questions readers have about special events, promotions and packages. We’ll also throw in some fun stuff, golf and tennis tips and interviews.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Wedding proposal on Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary on of Andrew Harper’s top 10 Kid-friendly hotels
- Meet SC Legend Who Knows the Secrets to Roasting Oysters
- ROY BARTH TENNIS CENTER ON KIAWAH — A SECLUDED SANCTUARY ON THE COAST
- Straw Market Social
- Save the Date! 9th Annual Gourmet & Grapes
- The Luxury of Choice
- Kiawah restaurants offer big time taste for the Kids, too!
- New Body Rescue From the Sea
- The Spa At The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner