Recreate a taste of the Lowcountry at home with Jasmine Porch’s selection of the locally produced items that you experienced during your time here at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. From Geechie Boy Stone Ground Grits to Lowcountry Olive Oil and Jasmine Porch’s homemade Spiced Peach BBQ Sauce, our fertile soil and wild flowers make these tastes unique to the Lowcountry.
Now you don’t have to wait until your next visit to enjoy some of the wonderfully crafted Lowcountry flavors Chef Ryley and his team have presented you with at Jasmine Porch! Stop by Jasmine Porch to check out our selection, located directly to your left as you enter the restaurant, and make sure you are carrying some of the Lowcountry flavors back home with you. I’m excited to add the Geechie Boy Stone Ground Grits and the Spiced Peach BBQ Sauce to my pantry, but here are some other items you can expect to find:
- Wild Cilantro Panama Gourmet Sauce
- Pineapple Coconut Panama Gourmet Sauce
- Market St. Pecan Praline Balsamic Vinegar Lowcountry Olive Oil
- Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar Lowcountry Olive Oil
- Jasmine Porch Spiced Peach BBQ
- Geechie Boy Stone Ground Grits
- Bulls Bay Smoked Sea Salt
- Bulls Bay Charleston Sea Salt
Coming soon to Jasmine Porch’s retail store are a variety of Bittermilk Compound Mixers, designed for the modern day cocktail enthusiast and developed by a husband and wife team in Charleston. These innovative compounds are carefully balanced with a bittering agent, a sweetener, and an acid, and flavored with complimenting botanicals and aromatics. These Lowcountry flavors are then maximized by using creative techniques, such as roasting, barrel aging, and percolating. Currently, there are four different Bittermilk products available:
- Bittermilk No.1 Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Fashioned
- Bittermilk No.2 Tom Collins made with Elderflowers & Hops
- Bittermilk No.3 Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour
- Bittermilk No.4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge
Each Bittermilk Compound Mixer is handmade, hand bottled, and ready to be mixed with your spirit of choice.
Come and enjoy Bittermilk mixings paired with delicious Lowcountry barbeque at Kiawah’s Beverage Series on August 21st at Jasmine Porch!
Written by: Kayla Brennan