I scream, you scream… we all scream for, Wholly Cow! Beaches & Cream at The Sanctuary is a proud vendor of Wholly Cow Ice Cream. Servicing Charleston’s favorite Ice Cream for over 27 years with all natural ingredients and ‘original homemade recipes’, Wholly Cow has become a fast seller for premium ice cream shops across the Southeast! What makes this such a ‘premium’ ice cream you ask? Well, Wholly Cow is made with the freshest ever-flavorful ingredients without rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone, which can be found in most ice creams) or other unnatural additives or preservative.
The science behind the magic:
– Egg Yolks
– Nonfat Milk solids
– Stabilizer (mono and diglycerides, cellulose gum, polysorbate 80, carrageenan, guar gum, calcium sulfate)
– Natural flavorings and annatto
– Tumeric for natural coloring
Flavorful fun facts:
– Flavors pink in color have red beet extractive for natural coloring.
– Chocolate flavors have cocoa powder (processed with alkali).
– The fruits have been stabilized with sugar and citric acid in those flavors that have strawberries, cherries, peaches or blueberries.
Coming to visit soon and are a carrier of a food allergy but would love a delicious ice cream cone? No worries! Wholly Cow has provided our specialized Beaches & Cream Team with their ‘Flavor Bible’ which lists out all ingredients for each flavor, especially if it contains eggs, nuts or if it is gluten-free! So swing in and talk to the ice cream professionals.
So the next time you are at Kiawah, make sure to swing into Beaches & Cream and try our custom made, famous flavor… ‘Laurel’s Sea Salted Caramel’ (created for our very own Ms. Laurel Palmer, Manager of Beaches & Cream).