Imagine 3 life-inspiring days – in an equally inspiring setting on Kiawah Island – in a circle of amazing women who are moved to remember who we really are, what we really want, and are ready to say YES to living the life we are meant to live! It’s Your Possible Life Retreat.
Why Retreat? Do you feel disconnected from yourself? Have you forgotten your deepest values and dreams for your life? Is your soul’s voice trying to speak to you but you can’t hear it? We invite you to come and take a journey back to yourself.
The reasons we retreat are different for every woman. Our intention is to create the space and place for you to have a meaningful and uniquely life transforming experience. You will leave this very special retreat experience renewed, recommitted, and rejuvenated.
- Experience Dr. Kathy’s innovative life design questioning process and program to inspire and empower.
- Experience large and small circle groups for personal growth.
- Participate in a values clarification exercise to serve as your foundation for change.
- Be given an opportunity to slow down, listen to your inner guidance, and engage in many tools and activities that facilitate inner exploration, goal setting, and decision making.
- Reconnect with your passion and turn your vision into reality.
As a bold, inspiring transformational teacher, Dr. Kathy challenges us to explore with a series of exercises that take us on a journey of inner discovery, while utilizing the most powerful tool we have within our grasp: this beautiful community of women. Her deep-rooted passion to impact the lives of each woman she meets has made her a sought-after speaker and teacher throughout the U.S. and beyond. Kathy welcomes you to email her directly with specific questions. email@example.com
This package is being offered at an unbelievable value as we help Dr. Kathy kick off her year of facilitated retreats across the United States.
Your Retreat package includes:
- 2 nights in a luxurious room at The Sanctuary
- The Your Possible Life program & materials including Participant’s Manual
- A welcome reception including wine and beer Friday night
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday at Jasmine Porch
- Lunch together on Saturday
- Reserved seating for our group at The Gourmet & Grapes Gala dinner on Saturday night. We will celebrate our successes in style while enjoying fine food and wine from many noteworthy guest chefs and wineries.
- Morning yoga and meditation session on Saturday and Sunday
- Taxes and fees
The Sanctuary from $849 per person double occupancy
The Villas from $799 per person double occupancy in a 2 bedroom
***These retreats are facilitated personal growth experience and are not appropriate for women who may be dealing with serious mental health or addictions issues at this time in their lives.