Click on the attached link to view “Johns Island – A Moment In Time.” It is a photo-documentary on the history Johns Island developed by the Kiawah Island Photo Club. All the photos, narration, script and editing was done by club members and Dave Elliott, Chairman of the Photo Club Outreach Committee, over saw this project which was a year in the making. It’s a great way to learn about the history of Johns Island, Kiawah Island and the surrounding Sea Island of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Cherrywood wins it all in 2016 Charleston Mac Off!
- The Storm, a beekeeper and some bees
- Top Ten Reasons Why The Sanctuary is the Perfect Family Getaway
- Greenville’s “TOWN” magazine reviews The Sanctuary — Estate of Rest
- Island Escapes from Nashville’s Nfocus magazine
- Where to Play Golf Eco Style visits Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Fabulously Chic over 50 reviews The Atlantic Room
- Wedding proposal on Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary on of Andrew Harper’s top 10 Kid-friendly hotels
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Steakhouse, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner