Click on the attached link to view “Johns Island – A Moment In Time.” It is a photo-documentary on the history Johns Island developed by the Kiawah Island Photo Club. All the photos, narration, script and editing was done by club members and Dave Elliott, Chairman of the Photo Club Outreach Committee, over saw this project which was a year in the making. It’s a great way to learn about the history of Johns Island, Kiawah Island and the surrounding Sea Island of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island Luxury Resort Review
- Year round there are plenty of reasons to stay at Kiawah – Gallagher’s Travels
- Travel Experta ~ Kiawah Is the #1 American Island Getaway
- Rise and Shine on Kiawah Island – Breakfast at The Ryder Cup Bar
- Tennis Legend Billie Jean King with Roy Barth
- 10 Things to Do with Your Family on Kiawah Island
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort gets a Rave Review by Luxe Recess
- Kiawah’s Roy Barth Honored with USTA Jacobs Bowl
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Meeting Planners
- Golf and Corporate Meetings – A Match Made in Heaven?
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner