Click on the attached link to view “Johns Island – A Moment In Time.” It is a photo-documentary on the history Johns Island developed by the Kiawah Island Photo Club. All the photos, narration, script and editing was done by club members and Dave Elliott, Chairman of the Photo Club Outreach Committee, over saw this project which was a year in the making. It’s a great way to learn about the history of Johns Island, Kiawah Island and the surrounding Sea Island of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Tiny Tot Tennis – A whole lot of fun teaching tennis basics to kids
- Chef Jonathan Banta of The Atlantic Room
- Easter Weekend Feasts
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Meetings & Conferences On Budget at Kiawah
- High-End Barbecue on the South Carolina BBQ Trail
- What it takes to earn Five Stars
- National Geographic and Kiawah’s Wildlife Wonders
- South African Wine Dinner at The Ocean Course
- How to Keep Attendees Engaged During Your Corporate Meeting in South Carolina
- T+L’s 3rd Best Family Beach Resort in the world
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner