Click on the attached link to view “Johns Island – A Moment In Time.” It is a photo-documentary on the history Johns Island developed by the Kiawah Island Photo Club. All the photos, narration, script and editing was done by club members and Dave Elliott, Chairman of the Photo Club Outreach Committee, over saw this project which was a year in the making. It’s a great way to learn about the history of Johns Island, Kiawah Island and the surrounding Sea Island of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Kid’s Triathlon set for Kiawah Island Golf Resort April 15th and September 16th, 2017
- SPRING AND SUMMER MEANS TENNIS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Kiawah’s Jonathan Barth named John Newcomb Tennis Pro of the Year
- Jasmine Porch Kitchen Renovation in January
- The Ocean Course Gingerbread Clubhouse
- Beach Deals Blog on The Sanctuary
- Mother Nature’s Paintbrush
- Cherrywood wins it all in 2016 Charleston Mac Off!
- The Storm, a beekeeper and some bees
- Top Ten Reasons Why The Sanctuary is the Perfect Family Getaway
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Jonathan Banta, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, marathon, Mingo Point, nature, Night Heron Park, Oyster Roast, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery, wine dinner