Click on the attached link to view “Johns Island – A Moment In Time.” It is a photo-documentary on the history Johns Island developed by the Kiawah Island Photo Club. All the photos, narration, script and editing was done by club members and Dave Elliott, Chairman of the Photo Club Outreach Committee, over saw this project which was a year in the making. It’s a great way to learn about the history of Johns Island, Kiawah Island and the surrounding Sea Island of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Earl Klugh's, second annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
November 10-12, 2011
Join the Kiawah E-Club
- Refreshing Breaks for Productive Meetings & Conferences at Kiawah
- 2015 Kiawah Special Events
- Five stars for these Thanksgiving pies
- Kiawah wins Meetings and Conventions magazine’s 2014 Gold Key Award
- The house that love built- Seventh Annual Five Star Day
- Ruby-throated hummingbirds on Kiawah Island
- Seventh Annual Gourmet & Grapes: February 6-8, 2015
- Cherrywood BBQ Crowned Charleston’s Best Mac & Cheese!
- Conde Nast Traveler names Kiawah Island No. 1 island in North America and No. 2 island in the world
- Tomasso’s Sicilian Wine Dinner
Sorry. No data so far.
BBQ, beach, beach vacation, birding, Charleston, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House, Condé Nast Traveler, Dining, Earl Klugh, Easter, fine dining, Gourmet & Grapes, half marathon, Hollings Cancer Center, Jasmine Porch, Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, Kiawah, Kiawah Beverage Series, Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, kiawah river, Lowcountry Cuisine, marathon, Mingo Point, naturalist, nature, Night Heron Park, Recreation, Sanctuary, Sommelier Garth Herr, South Carolina, spa, Tennis, The Atlantic Room, The Ocean Course, The Ocean Room, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary, The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctaury at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Tomasso, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Weekend of Jazz, Wells Gallery