5) The perfect time for a weekend getaway! It’s a great time for a long weekend before the holidays, with beautiful ocean views and a chance to hear some of your favorite artists!
4) There are plenty of things we offer in addition to the music! There are so many ways to enjoy the island at Weekend of Jazz including a celebrity golf outing with John Mahaffey, and I host a morning Yogalates class!
3) The artists! The artists are happy to spend time with the guests. It is one of the best parts of the event! I enjoy sitting in with the musicians from time to time, and you never know who will join in each others’ concerts!
2) The guests! It’s fun to hear stories from the guests and their perspectives. I’ve enjoyed the whole experience of getting to know the people who keep coming back to Weekend of Jazz over the last eight years!
1) There is no place like Kiawah to see world-renowned jazz artists! Our main stage concerts are on the Sanctuary’s Grand Lawn overlooking the ocean. The view is unbeatable! We also feature concerts at Mingo Point on the marsh, and around the resort. Experiencing a Weekend of Jazz concert at Kiawah is unlike any other!
Friday or Saturday Night Main Show – $59* per person, plus tax
Combination Friday and Saturday Night Main Show – $99* per person, plus tax