Now in its 8th year, the Friendship Cup, a two-man tournament for male amateur players is contested on the world famous Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship, and the Gary Player-designed Cougar Point Golf Course.
Back by popular demand, Thursday night begins with a Lowcountry oyster roast and BBQ at Mingo Point overlooking the Kiawah River. Enjoy fantastic food and music while making new “friends” and reconnecting with old ones.
We will split the field again this year due to the number of teams, so half will play Turtle Point on Friday and the others will play The Ocean Course – home of the 2012 PGA Championship! Friday evening will conclude with a culinary experience dinner honoring our past champions and the 2013 Friendship Cup and Pub Cup champions.
The tournament continues Saturday as teams play round two on their respective courses. We will celebrate together in the Grand Oaks Ballroom on Saturday night and award the winning teams. The top ten teams will win fantastic trips.
The nightly hospitality suite and many more contests and prizes keep the weekend very exciting!
- Accommodations for three nights
- Daily Breakfast (Friday and Saturday)
- Thursday Night – Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ (includes alcohol)
- Friday Night – Dinner for ALL attendees honoring our Past Champions (includes alcohol)
- Saturday Night – Awards Dinner and Reception (includes alcohol)
- Hospitality room for three nights
- Two golf rounds (One on the Ocean Course)
- Two boxed lunches while golfing and sponsored alcohol on course
- Tournament gift bag
The Sanctuary from $1529 per person double occupancy
The Villas from $1298 per person double occupancy in a 2 bedroom
Day Pass without accommodations – $1150
Spouse/Guest Add-On – $599
Taxes are not included in above pricing. Villa is based on a 2 bedroom West Beach resort unit.
Caddie gratuities not included.