Now in its 7th year, a two-man tournament for male amateur players, The Friendship Cup is contested on the world famous Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship, and the Jack Nicklaus designed Turtle Point Golf Course.
Thursday night begins with a Lowcountry oyster roast and BBQ at Mingo Point overlooking the Kiawah River. Enjoy fantastic food, music, making new “friends” and reconnecting with old ones.
We will split the field again this year due to the number of teams, so half will play Turtle Point on Friday and the others will play The Ocean Course – home of the 2012 PGA Championship! Friday evening will conclude with a culinary experience dinner honoring our past champions and the 2012 Friendship Cup and Pub Cup champions.
The tournament continues Saturday as teams play round two on their respective courses. We will celebrate together in the Grand Oaks Ballroom on Saturday night and award the winning teams. The top ten teams will win fantastic trips.
The nightly hospitality suite and many more contests and prizes keep the weekend very exciting!
- Accommodations for three nights
- Daily Breakfast (Friday and Saturday)
- Thursday Night – Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ (includes alcohol)
- Friday Night – Dinner for ALL attendees honoring our Past Champions (includes alcohol)
- Saturday Night – Awards Dinner and Reception (includes alcohol)
- Hospitality room for three nights
- Two golf rounds (One on the Ocean Course)
- Two boxed lunches while golfing and sponsored alcohol on course
- Tournament gift bag
- Taxes & Fees
The Sanctuary from $1379 per person double occupancy
The Villas from $1279 per person double occupancy in a 2 bedroom
Caddie gratuities not included.