Normally, we won’t blog about packages on this site. However, this one is too good to be silent about.
The weather so far this year has been outstanding on Kiawah Island, reaching into the mid-70 on some days. A lot of folks are taking advantage of these balmy temperatures by taking advantage of the incredible savings on the special “Golf or Gourmet Escape” packages from January 2 to February 26, 2012. These packages include accommodations in either its Forbes Five Star/AAA Five Diamond oceanfront hotel, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, or the resort’s villa accommodations and two rounds of golf or two dinners for non-golfers (or a round of golf and a dinner) for savings up to 45%. A one-night stay in the Sanctuary plus a round of golf on The Ocean Course or dinner at The Ocean Room or The Atlantic Room is just $200! Villa accommodations and a round on The Ocean Course is just $150. For non-golfers, the package includes accommodations and dinner in one of the resort’s award-winning restaurants at the same astonishing low price.
With The Ocean Course hosting the 2012 PGA Championship, this is a great opportunity for golfers to come out and experience this magnificent course before the top PGA Tour players in the world take it on. In addition, they will be able to spend the night at one of the world’s premier resorts for up to 45% less than our published rates. For non-golfers, guests can experience these world class accommodations as well as some of the finest cuisine in the Southeast for a similar savings.
The resort is offering four options, two with golf on The Ocean Course or dining in The Ocean Room or Atlantic Room and two with golf on one of the resort’s other championship courses or dining options.
- The Sanctuary accommodations and one round on The Ocean Course or one dinner at The Ocean Room in The Sanctuary or The Atlantic Room in The Ocean Course clubhouse – $200*/person/night
- Villa accommodations and one round on The Ocean Course or one dinner at The Ocean Room in The Sanctuary or The Atlantic Room in The Ocean Course clubhouse – $150*/person/night
- The Sanctuary accommodations and one round on either Turtle Point, Osprey Point, Cougar Point or Oak Point or one dinner at Jasmine Porch or Tomasso – $150*/person/night
- Villa accommodations and one round on Turtle Point, Osprey Point, Cougar Point or Oak Point or one dinner at either Jasmine Porch or Tomasso – $100*/person/night
* These rates are valid for stays from January 2, 2012 to February 26, 2012 and are based on availability and double occupancy in Garden View Sanctuary rooms or Scenic View one-bedroom villas. Taxes and gratuities are additional as well as resort fee for villa stays. Not valid for groups or existing reservations, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. There are no minimum stays. The Sanctuary is closed January 8-11 for yearly maintenance.